This retreat is an invitation to step back, slow down and create space for personal development in the context of conscious leadership. Ballymaloe promises to be a welcome sanctuary to replenish you both professionally and personally following the intensity of recent months.
During the retreat we will create space and time to press pause on the day-to-day demands and pressures. This program is about investing in your own leadership, personal development and wellbeing with purpose and presence.
What’s in it for you?
· Time to stop, reflect and re-focus.
· Learn how to lead through uncertainty with resilience and strength.
· Be better prepared to navigate challenges and changes ahead with clarity and focus
· Prioritise time for yourself and exchange with like-minded professional women
· Create space to slow down and reflect deeply through different models and perspectives.
· Take time away from the competing demands of work and life.
· Take time for yourself – body, mind and soul with workshops accompanied by locally sourced cuisine and optional cliff walks or sea swimming.
Tuesday 5th October 2021
v Arrival and light lunch from 1pm
v Afternoon Opening: Conscious Leadership Session 2.pm-5pm
v Time to relax before pre-dinner drinks from 7pm
v Dinner at Ballymaloe House at 8pm
Wednesday 6th October 2021
v Ballymaloe Breakfast
v Reflective Journaling Masterclass 9.00am-9.30am
v Morning Conscious Leadership Session 9.30am-12.45pm
v Lunch at Ballymaloe House at 1pm
v Afternoon Conscious Leadership Session 2.30 pm-4.30pm
v Time for a cliff walk, group or by yourself, sea swimming or relaxation
v Dinner at Sage Restaurant at 8pm
Thursday 7th October 2021
v Ballymaloe Breakfast
v Reflective Journaling Masterclass 9.00am-9.30pm
v Morning Conscious Leadership Workshop 9.30pm-12.45pm
v Lunch at Ballymaloe house at 1pm
v Ballymaloe Cookery School Demonstration
The cost of the retreat is €1995 and €1750 if you book before 23rd August 2021, this includes:
· Four reflective, centring and energising workshops
· Two reflective journaling masterclasses
· Two night’s B&B accommodation in a private room
· Two dinners and three lunches in Ballymaloe House and Sage Restaurant
· Welcome drinks
· Cookery Demo
· Optional afternoon cliff walk or sea swim
Ballymaloe has offered us the spacious Grainstore where participants will feel safe and comfortable. Payments will be refunded if the programme needs to be cancelled.
To secure your place contact: firstname.lastname@example.org