This retreat is an invitation to step back, slow down and create space for yourself as coach
in the context of conscious coaching. Ballymaloe is a welcome sanctuary to replenish you both
professionally and personally following the intensity of the last two years.
During the retreat we will create space and time to press pause on the day-to-day demands and pressures. This
program is about investing in yourself and your coaching practice, resourcing
yourself as coach, continued professional development and connecting with other
What’s in it for you?
· Time to press pause, reflect and re-focus
· Time to resource yourself as coach
· Time to think about your business
· Time to connect and exchange with a community of coaches – in person
· Time to step up onto the balcony and look at your coaching practice
· Create space to prioritise time for yourself away from competing demands of work and life.
· Take time for yourself – body, mind and soul with workshops accompanied by locally sourced cuisine, optional cliff walks or sea swimming.
Four reflective, centring and energising workshops
· 12 hours of CPD or 12 hours CPD and Supervision Certificate
· Two reflective journaling masterclasses
· Two night’s B&B accommodation in a private room
· Two farm to table dinners and three lunches in Ballymaloe House
· Pre-dinner drinks reception
This special retreat has been
designed as a sanctuary for coaches to step back, in a nourishing location to
focus on self for a moment. Drawing on a blend of approaches including
reflective practice, leadership embodiment, creative techniques, Time To Think
and more, you will feel refreshed and re-focused. As an executive coach and coach supervisor, I know how important it is to invest in ourselves, to resource ourselves, to turn our compassion inwards and to connect with a wider coaching community.
The three first sessions will
centre on Anchoring, Reflecting and Resourcing. The final session will draw on
all three elements in a conscious coaching circle (group supervision session).
Ballymaloe house was chosen for
it’s warmth and cosiness that wraps around you from the moment you arrive. The
Grainstore provides a spacious location for the work, often surrounded by an
artist in residence’s gallery.
Ballymaloe has offered us the spacious Grainstore where participants will feel safe and comfortable. Payments will be refunded if the programme needs to be cancelled.
To secure your place contact: email@example.com
Post a Comment